Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ToonieFish ToonieFish is offline

Default how do i turn on the horizontal scroll bar in word 2007?

How do you turn on the horizontal scroll bar in Word 2007? When I go into the
office button, click word options, then the advanced tab, then display
category, the box to turn on the scroll bar is already checked. I get our of
word and went back in and no horizontal scroll bars.