Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RandyERaymond RandyERaymond is offline

Default Review - Tracking

My documents seem to always come up in "Final Showing Markup" display. I
want them to default to just "Final" display. I have looked unsuccessfully
to find the default setting.

How do I set my Review - Tracking settings to always default to "Final"
display??

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tinks tinks is offline

Hey Randy, I'm having the same problem, still haven't gotten an answer
--
Thanks for the help