yasir_pk77

Default How some one become Prostitution?

Beth Melton

Not sure what you are asking exactly, since it's a matter of accepting
money for 'services rendered', but if you are looking for some type of
a template for advertising then new template suggestions can be made
at:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/su...ename=3&Type=2

Although I think most simply 'advertise' by standing on the street
corner...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"yasir_pk77" wrote in message
news

Klaus Linke

Microsoft
Your Potential. Our Passion.

"Beth Melton" wrote:
Not sure what you are asking exactly, since it's a matter of accepting =

money for 'services rendered', but if you are looking for some type of =

a template for advertising then new template suggestions can be made=20
at:
=

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/su...e=3D3&Type=3D2
=20
Although I think most simply 'advertise' by standing on the street=20
corner...
=20
Please post all follow-up questions to the newsgroup. Requests for=20
=20
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP