Eneeper911

Default microsoft error

I get the error" The feature you are tryin to use is on a network resourse
that is unavailable. I would like to know possibly how to fix it?
Greg Maxey

And what might that feature on the network resourse that you are tryin to
use be?

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support

Eneeper911 wrote:
I get the error" The feature you are tryin to use is on a network
resourse that is unavailable. I would like to know possibly how to
fix it?

Eneeper911

I am Trying to update my office program and it says enter an alternative path
to the folder containing the installlation package "PROPLUS.MSI. I am not
sure how to do this and another question do you know anything about MSN
browsers