mszingy

Default Copying a word table into another word document

I have a word document into which I want to copy a table. It is a long table,
and each item is numbered and subnumbered. When copying the table into the
document, the numbering disappears. I have tried both to copy it and to
insert it from file. What do I have to do to have the whole table, the
numbering and format inclusive, copied into the other document?
--
mzingy