TopofBest

Default markup

Open the file, it shows all the markup. I had tried unclicked the markup
icon(Under "View"---"Markup"). the markup will gone. and then close the
word. re-open it agin. the markup show again. And I had tried, open the file
and ask the user click accept all change, and save the file. The markup will
be gone. But when user open another file, the markup will show again. Any
way to make the markup dis-enble by default. So it will open any word file
without the showing the markup. thanks.

The relevant option is on the Security tab of Tools | Options, which will
give you some idea of why we don't recommend disabling it. This behavior is
intended to protect you from the embarrassment (or legal liability) of
inadvertently sending out a file with tracked changed visible.