Help with document formatting

Default Edit text without changing the rest of document

I have a document that I want to keep the same except that I wasn to be able
to edit fields such as name, address, phone, etc. I don't want to keep having
to respace the document. I want to add fields in Word 2003 that someone can
just click to add the text and the rest of the document will stay the same.
Can anyone help?