Exaggie

Default Manually changing fonts sizes

I just reinstalled office 2000 on to a new computer... for some strange
reason when I try to manually type the desired font size in the font size box
it will not let me. It seems to limit me to the options listed and will not
let me type my own font size (i.e. it gives the option for 18 and 20 but will
not let me type 19). Is there a setting I have to "turn on" somewhere to
allow me to manullay type the font size in the dialog box. It will also not
let me manually type the scale for "character space". Any ideas?