Resolve

Default Endnotes and return to text

I am using the endote feature in word 2003, which is working just fine.
However, once word automatically switches me to the end of the document to
enter my endnote and I finish the citation, I then must scroll back up into
the document to find the place in the text that I left. Is there an easier
way to return to the text area where I typing before entering the endnote?
Thanks for helping me save time!
--
Resolve
Daiya Mitchell

There are keyboard shortcuts. Shift-F5 is one of them (GoBack to previous
edit). Someone else may offer other suggestions.

However, if you use Normal View, instead of Page Layout View, when you
insert an endnote, an endnote pane will appear at the bottom of the page and
allow you to see both the endnote space and the main text at the very same
time. You may want to use Normal View at least while you are doing the bulk
of the writing--the last person with this problem found it much more
convenient.

On 11/29/04 10:49 AM, "Resolve" wrote:

I am using the endote feature in word 2003, which is working just fine.
However, once word automatically switches me to the end of the document to
enter my endnote and I finish the citation, I then must scroll back up into
the document to find the place in the text that I left. Is there an easier
way to return to the text area where I typing before entering the endnote?
Thanks for helping me save time!

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/