Nelson Moffat

Default Formatting OCR'd Documets follow-up

These are meeting minutes and I want a TOC based on the meeting date.
I have done that by defining a style called Meeting Date as a level 1
style, then instructing the TOC dialog to use this to build the TOC.
If I use auto format as you suggest, and the date of the meeting is
set as a smart tag, can I base the TOC on that tag or is it better to
use my user defined style?