ManInBlue77

Default How do I quickly alphabatize an extensive list of names and addre.

I created a 6 paged, 3 column document in word with names and addresses.
They need to be put in alphabetical order. How can this be done?
Chuck Davis

"ManInBlue77" wrote:

I created a 6 paged, 3 column document in word with names and addresses.
They need to be put in alphabetical order. How can this be done?

Posting twice doesn't get a response twice as fast.
ManInBlue77

Chill Chuck, I didn't post twice. The secretary might of posted as well. And
if she did, what's the big deal? No need for smartass comments.

"Chuck Davis" wrote:

"ManInBlue77" wrote:

I created a 6 paged, 3 column document in word with names and addresses.
They need to be put in alphabetical order. How can this be done?

Posting twice doesn't get a response twice as fast.

Treesy

I'm impressed that your secretary posted your question using your handle and
quoted you word for word in your first post.
And the big deal is that posting questions more than once on a forum is
viewed as poor "netiquette" and a quick way to get flamed (as you did).
FYI-Your question was answered under the first posting. This thread is the
2nd posting.

"Chuck Davis" wrote:

"ManInBlue77" wrote:

I created a 6 paged, 3 column document in word with names and addresses.
They need to be put in alphabetical order. How can this be done?

Posting twice doesn't get a response twice as fast.

Treesy

Obviously the problem with the double posting is now you can't find the 2nd
post to get the answer. Bummer. Maybe your secretary can find it for you.

"ManInBlue77" wrote:

Sgh, I haven't even seen this other post. Flamers are losers imo, with
nothing constructive to add and always thinking others have some sort of bad
or evil motive. It's only a big deal if you think the world gonna end cuz
someone accidentally posts twice. Get over it and yourself, if you know the
answer, answer it, if not, just move on. What's so hard about that?