Jackie D

Default Margins

Hi

Can anyone tell me why, when I set all my margins in Page Setup to 3 cm all
round (top bottom left & right) that it doesn't print that way? i.e. my left
margin measures 2 cm and my right margin measures 4 cm?
--

Many thanks
JD

If there is no way to adjust the printer, you may just have to adjust your
margins to allow for the error.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

This sounds like a paper feed problem.

newsgroup so