AbydosPersephone

Default How to get Word (XP Professional) to open documents...

Alrighty. I can't get Word to open documents, and when I do, they show up
shorter than I know they are. Example: a friend sent me a seven-page paper
that showed up only as one page. I can type and save things in Word, but I
can't seem to open them. It keeps telling me that "that feature" is on the
installation CD, but I do not have it with me as I used my sister's copy and
she lives at home while I am at college. I'm utterly at a loss here....
Pat Garard

Ask YOUR SISTER!!!!
--
Pat Garard
Australia

"AbydosPersephone" wrote in
message ...
Alrighty. I can't get Word to open documents, and when I do, they show up
shorter than I know they are. Example: a friend sent me a seven-page
paper
that showed up only as one page. I can type and save things in Word, but
can't seem to open them. It keeps telling me that "that feature" is on
the
installation CD, but I do not have it with me as I used my sister's copy
and
she lives at home while I am at college. I'm utterly at a loss here....

Blurry

Guess you should quit being a software pirate. Are you buying your term
paper too??

Sincerely:
An Independent Programmer