TLThomas

Default i can't double type letters why?

How do you get to windows accessibility options? I cannot type two similar
letters in a row nor back space more that one time sequentially. I have to
hit shift each time to allow a double letter.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Do you have filter keys activated in Windows accessibility options?

endershdw885 wrote:
every time i try to type anything with a bouble letter in the word,
such as room, or double space, or anything i want to punch twice on
my keyboard it won't let me... can anybody tell me why?