The Butler From Tennessee

Default Inserting redundant text

I use a boilerplate document and have written macros that allow me to enter
information from popup screens. Is there a way to make an entry into a popup
box appear at specified locations throughout my document. For instance, if I
insert a tax map parcel number, say 078, is there a way to make that number
appear within my document at other places without having to manually go to
those places and insert the number?
Thanks,
The Butler
Charles Kenyon

See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm. However, if you are truly
using boilerplate you may want to explore what Word calls an "online form."
Check this in help. For more about online forms, follow the links at
http://addbalance.com/word/wordwebresources.htm#Forms or
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...nTheBlanks.htm especially Dian
Chapman's series of articles.

Hope this helps,
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.
"The Butler From Tennessee"
m wrote in message
I use a boilerplate document and have written macros that allow me to enter
information from popup screens. Is there a way to make an entry into a
popup
box appear at specified locations throughout my document. For instance, if
insert a tax map parcel number, say 078, is there a way to make that
number
appear within my document at other places without having to manually go to
those places and insert the number?
Thanks,
The Butler

The Butler From Tennessee

Charles,
Thank you for you answer. It will allow me to do what I wanted to do. I
appreciate your help.