ttoadsmom

Default How do I save 2 Word documents to a disk?

I am trying to save 2 Word documents on the same disk- is this possible? And
if it is, how do I do it? I've searched everywhere for help and can't find an
answer! I think I have Word 2000 but I'm not sure. TIA
Graham Mayor

If you mean floppy discs then no - absolutely not! Saving Word documents to
removable media is the most frequent cause of document corruption. Save the
documents to the hard drive, then use Windows Explorer to copy them to the
floppy disc - if there is sufficient space there for them. You can compress
the files with WinZip (or similar compression utility) to reduce the amount
of disc space they occupy.