Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
matty_b

Default List cross-refernces to bookmarks

I have a document in which there are bookmarks and cross-references to those
book-marks.
How do I create a list showing on which pages the bookmarks have been
cross-referenced?

Thanks for any help in advance
Office 2003 Win2K
--
Matty_B
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John McGhie [MVP - Word and Word Macintosh]

With a pencil and paper...

Sorry: It's not easy :-)

You could make a macro to do it, but it's quite complex. You have to loop
through all of the REF fields inn the document and return the page number
and bookmark name from each.

Can be done, but it's a couple of days of programming (if you're good at
it...)

Cheers

On 30/3/06 1:28 AM, in article
, "matty_b"
wrote:

I have a document in which there are bookmarks and cross-references to those
book-marks.
How do I create a list showing on which pages the bookmarks have been
cross-referenced?

Thanks for any help in advance
Office 2003 Win2K

me unless I ask you to.

John McGhie
Microsoft MVP, Word and Word for Macintosh. Consultant Technical Writer
Sydney, Australia +61 (0) 4 1209 1410