Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
alvin Kuiper

Default Atach file to mails

Hi
I sending mails, and using access db to my list.
In this Db i have a field "nyhed" this is a yes/no field

Is there a way to say attach only this file to the members there
have a yes in this field

Now all in this DB shall have a newsletter, but not alle will have the file,
maybe someone no how to do this??

regards
Alvin

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Peter Jamieson

If you follow Doug Robbins' article at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

I think you should be able to insert code that will do what you need.

Peter Jamieson

read only Tim Microsoft Word Help 4 March 29th 06 02:38 PM
File replaced by another file while saving. Anyway to get back the first file? meth New Users 4 January 7th 06 04:38 AM
merge instructions from text file Steve Mailmerge 8 November 26th 05 03:31 AM
How do I prevent Word from locking the file? Scott Bass New Users 0 October 5th 05 05:20 PM
open file talbert Microsoft Word Help 1 May 3rd 05 03:14 PM