Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Nick Cumberbatch

Default URGENT HELP with multiple records in same letter

I have one form letter wich I need to C.c. to the records from a database.
How to I perform this

Example:
Letter 1

Dear Mr. X (from database A)

C.c. Record 1 (from database B1)
Record 2
Record 3
Record 4
to end

Letter 2:
Dear Mr. Y (from database A)

C.c. Record 1 (from database B2)
Record 2
Record 3
Record 4
to end

Letter 3:
Dear Mr. Z (from database A)

C.c. Record 1 (from database B3)
Record 2
Record 3
Record 4
to end

Please help me I need to complete this tonight for mailing tomorrow

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

You are trying to perform a "multiple items per condition (=key field)"
mailmerge which Word does not really have the ability to do:

See the "Group Multiple items for a single condition" item on fellow MVP
Cindy Meister's website at

http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...faq1.htm#DBPic

Or take a look at the following Knowledge Base Article

or this website

http://www.knowhow.com/Guides/Compou...poundMerge.htm

--
Hope this helps.