JitteryJules

Default How do I view the menu bar?

Yesterday when I opened up a word document the menu bar was missing. Its
usually at the top of the screen with File, Edit, View, etc. However it was
not and it does not seem that I accidently moved it to another part either.
Its completely gone and thus I can't access the format dialogue boxes or
options or anything. I can't change fonts. For printing and saving I have to
use the keyboard. Please help! Thanks