Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy Spratt Cindy Spratt is offline

Default Assigning keys to special symbols

I have a user that has assigned special keys to various symbols. When she
turns off her computer and then turns it back on, it is not saving this
information. She happens to be working in a template, that I found out after
the fact. Does working in a template have anything to do with not saving the
special key assigned to the symbol?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy Spratt Cindy Spratt is offline

She only has Adobe 5.0. Do I need to upgrade to 7.0? Will this then enable
her to set up shortcut keys for special symbols?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Does the user have Adobe Acrobat 7 installed? If so, tell her to read the
last portion of http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm

"Cindy Spratt" Cindy wrote in message
I have a user that has assigned special keys to various symbols. When she
turns off her computer and then turns it back on, it is not saving this
information. She happens to be working in a template, that I found out

after
the fact. Does working in a template have anything to do with not saving

the
special key assigned to the symbol?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

No, if she has Acrobat 5.0, then Acrobat is not causing the problem. Is she
saving Normal.dot when she quits Word?

news

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Does the user have Adobe Acrobat 7 installed? If so, tell her to read

the
last portion of

http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm

newsgroup so