Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Linda Linda is offline

Default how do you go in a table and change the logo

WE have a new logo in a word document that has a table. The old logo is in
there. How do I delete it and put in the new one without deleting the whold
table cell?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Virg Virg is offline

You should be able to right click on the old logo, delete it, then
insertpictureclipart"newlogo" (or wherever your new logo is located). If
the old logo has been stored behind the text, or as a header/footer, then you
would need to access it by changing the order of your objects or viewing the
header/footer.
--
Virg