Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Bob is offline

Default Missing Option in Envelope Printing

I have just upgraded to Office 2003 from 2000. I am using Word to print
envelopes with the addresses coming from Outlook via Exchange Server. In
2000, I had an option to choose which address I wanted to use (Home or
Other). In 2003, the option has disappeared. I can now only use the home
(default) address.

Can somebody tell me how I can choose which address to use?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Are you sure you actually had an option in Word to choose, or did you have
to select the business address in Outlook? See "WD2000: Word Cannot Retrieve
the Business Address from Outlook" at
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=211553

"Bob" wrote in message
I have just upgraded to Office 2003 from 2000. I am using Word to print
envelopes with the addresses coming from Outlook via Exchange Server. In
2000, I had an option to choose which address I wanted to use (Home or
Other). In 2003, the option has disappeared. I can now only use the home
(default) address.

Can somebody tell me how I can choose which address to use?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Bob is offline

In Word 2000, after you choose which address book to use, you are given the
"select name screen" (same as 2003). In 2000 you are also given three radio
buttons just below the drop down selection box. The choices a Mailing,
Home or Other...the address fields from Outlook. Thats what is missing in
2003. The link you gave me does not apply to my problem. I need to choose
which address to use as my clients move around the country.