Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rita Rita is offline

Default Pess Writer in Word.

Where are Press Writer Symbols that used to be in Office XP Word? I have
formatter my hard drive several times then took it into the shop and the
formatted it. Now I do not have the Press writer symbols in Word and I need
it back. I use the handicap symbol under my address. I also use the other
symbols. They are really usefull to me.

Rita my e-mail is:
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

According to http://www.microsoft.com/typography/fonts/default.aspx, Press
Writer Symbols font has never been offered in any Microsoft application or
operating system. It seems to come with certain Broderbund software.

BTW - never post your email address unless you like spam.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Rita" wrote in message
Where are Press Writer Symbols that used to be in Office XP Word? I have
formatter my hard drive several times then took it into the shop and the
formatted it. Now I do not have the Press writer symbols in Word and I
need
it back. I use the handicap symbol under my address. I also use the other
symbols. They are really usefull to me.

Rita my e-mail is: SNIP

Margaret9121 Margaret9121 is offline
Junior Member

The reeds absorb the oil and release the fragrance into the air. The scent can last for several weeks or even months, depending on the size of the diffuser and the frequency of use. best oil reed diffuser

WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 07:26 PM
How can Word display full path of a file in the title bar? SAsif Microsoft Word Help 1 January 26th 06 05:32 PM