Brooklyn Frankie

Default hp officejet7140 not compatible W/ word. How do I make it compati.

I had an HP7110 officejet that had the option of automatically scanning to
WORD. After being on the phone for an eternity, HP told me that the 2003
version of OFFICE was not compatible with my machine. Oh yes, and that they
were having 'issues' with that particular version of office, whatever that
means. They advised me to get an upgrade. Is there an upgrade? Does anybody
out there in eatherland have any ideas? If you answer, I am sure you will be
relieved of much karmic debt. Thank you in advance.

B.F.
Graham Mayor

HP drivers frequently leave a little to be desired. You will have to wait
for them to update the driver. In the meantime use your usual scanning
software and insert the resulting files into Word. This will provide the
additional advantage of a copy of the scanned file.