supermom

Default user prompts

I would like a box to come up with multiple fields for the user to make their
entries in, rather than the individual user prompts that appear with fill-in
fields. Is this possible? Would it have to be done using Visual Basic?
Thanks!

What you are describing is a UserForm. See these articles:

What Is a UserForm and why should you care?
http://www.speakeasy.org/~mtangard/userforms.html

How to create a UserForm
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Userforms/CreateAUserForm.htm

How To Create A Simple Template With A User Form
http://www.dragondrop.com/wordcoding/word011a.asp

"supermom" wrote in message
I would like a box to come up with multiple fields for the user to make

their
entries in, rather than the individual user prompts that appear with

fill-in
fields. Is this possible? Would it have to be done using Visual Basic?
Thanks!

Jay Freedman

supermom wrote:
I would like a box to come up with multiple fields for the user to
make their entries in, rather than the individual user prompts that
appear with fill-in fields. Is this possible? Would it have to be
done using Visual Basic? Thanks!

Yep, you want a userform. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Userforms/CreateAUserForm.htm for a tutorial.

--