Carla Bradley

Default Send to feature prompting for profile?

I have a client with Word (and Outlook and Windows) XP. She had an odd
occurance today. She had Outlook open but was working in Word. She did the
send to, mail recipient and it asked which profile she wanted to use. When
she selected default outlook profile, it asked her to log in. I checked and
it's the only profile on her machine and is set to always use that profile.
I've seen this happen when Outlook wasn't open, but it was open. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Carla