Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cheri Cheri is offline

Default Re-ordering Pages in Large Document

I am preparing a procedure manual but I am not typing everything in the order
I want it to appear in finished product. Is there a more efficient way of
re-ordering the pages when I'm done other than cutting and pasting?

Cheri
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Cheri

Cheri wrote:
I am preparing a procedure manual but I am not typing everything in the order
I want it to appear in finished product. Is there a more efficient way of
re-ordering the pages when I'm done other than cutting and pasting?

hopefully your problem is re-ordering (sub-)headings (and all content
below such a heading) instead of sections; then the following article
might be of help:

How to save yourself hours by using Outline View properly (by Dave Rado)
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/UsingOLView.htm

HTH
Robert
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Robert M. Franz (RMF) wrote:
hopefully your problem is re-ordering (sub-)headings (and all content
below such a heading) instead of sections;

was meant to be: "... instead of _pages_"

Sorry about that! :-)
Robert