Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Fleur Fleur is offline

Default How do I auto complete forms when ordering on line?

When ordering products, etc. online I want the computer to complete my name,
address, telephone, and perhaps credit card number in some cases. How do I
create my profile in the computer so that it works automatically?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Fleur Fleur is offline

Do I assume correctly that now that I have filled in some profile information
when I order from Amazon.com for example it will complete the form? How do I
fill in some credit card information available only when I authorize it?
Does this Vista system operate in similar fashion to Roboform?

"Fleur" wrote in message
When ordering products, etc. online I want the computer to complete my

name,
address, telephone, and perhaps credit card number in some cases. How do

create my profile in the computer so that it works automatically?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Your questions are off-topic here. You need to post them in a Windows or
Internet Explorer newsgroup.

"Fleur" wrote:

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

This question has absolutely nothing to do with Microsoft Word. At a

guess,
in Control Panel | Internet Options | Advanced, check the box for Use

inline
AutoComplete.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Fleur" wrote in message
When ordering products, etc. online I want the computer to complete

my
name,
address, telephone, and perhaps credit card number in some cases.

How do
create my profile in the computer so that it works automatically?

create forms that users complete in Word vrponline Microsoft Word Help 2 May 2nd 06 09:24 PM
need template for requsting to complete forms miunique New Users 6 March 9th 06 03:11 AM
auto complete suggestion annie Microsoft Word Help 4 February 24th 06 05:27 AM
Auto Complete JB Microsoft Word Help 2 February 9th 06 11:58 PM
Auto complete problem KFain Microsoft Word Help 4 October 25th 05 05:00 PM