Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Confused Confused is offline

Default how do I reverse a document from 2007 edition to 2003 edition?

My Professor wants us to reverse the documents from 2003 to 2007 and she told
me that there should be a pull down menu whan you save the document in "save
as", however it doesn't appear on mine. how do I change that in "save as" or
how do I change the format without compromising the document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

If you mean you have Word 2007 but your instructor wants 2003 version, hit
the Office button - Save As - change the file type in there. As for changing
the format, that could happen depending on your document.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~