Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoanL

Default How do I show my margins in a document?

I'm working in a Word document (.doc) format, print layout view. "White
space between pages" is selected. I've tried saving it in .doc format again
and I still don't see my margins.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You don't see the margin area or you don't see the dotted lines indicating
the margin boundaries? If the latter, check the box for "Text boundaries" on
the View tab of Tools | Options. Otherwise, for more information on the
"white space" setting, see http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm
and €œWD2002: Rules for €˜Hide white space between pages€ at
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=297564.

"JoanL" wrote in message
I'm working in a Word document (.doc) format, print layout view. "White
space between pages" is selected. I've tried saving it in .doc format

again
and I still don't see my margins.

Word 2003 document does not show spelling errors Michael DiSanto Microsoft Word Help 4 December 20th 08 04:38 PM
After changing margins, how do I change the way I see the document kenda1621 Microsoft Word Help 1 May 31st 06 04:24 PM
Adjusting Footer vs. Main Document Margins dpdwa Page Layout 2 December 17th 05 08:45 PM
Document margins blue2lion Page Layout 2 April 12th 05 05:55 PM
HELP! 2000 Word main document doesn't show merge codes in Word 200 patlh Mailmerge 1 March 22nd 05 09:01 PM