Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Ward

Default Header Record Delimiters fails . . .

to recognize my field delimiter and record delmiter. The field delimiter is
a double quote and the record delimiter is the paragraph mark. However, the
dropdowns for both fields do not give me the option to select either of these
field delimiters? The preview pane shows the the fields in double quotes
with a paragaph marker at the end of each entry. How do I fix this problem?
Thanks.
--
Regards,

Ward

What is a "Header Record Delimiter"? I am not able to manage my . AZmntnGrrl Mailmerge 1 March 28th 05 11:27 PM
Header changes with text outside of header Connie Martin Microsoft Word Help 3 February 22nd 05 06:58 PM
How do I reformat a header on page 2 to be different from the hea. Ckanegae Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 04 10:43 PM
Table headers Sam Hobbs New Users 12 December 20th 04 07:18 PM
Same header but even/odd footer (sorry for the new thread) B?atrice Karjalainen Page Layout 1 December 16th 04 12:40 AM