Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Janie

Default Subdocuments & Final Showing Markup

Even is you Accept All Changes and reset the Final Showing Markup to "Final",
the next time you open the Master Document, the Final Showing Markup is STILL
the view setting. WHY???? And how do I kill it once and for all when it
comes to a MAster/Subdocument situation?????

Many thanks for any help, 'cause my head is starting to hurt from banging it
against the wall!!!