Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cdcadcdac cdcadcdac is offline

Default Put in arrow over picture to point to object

Hello,
Another 2 questions for my WORD document.

Now I've got the pictures dropped in wherever I need them but I need to put
an arrow over the picture to point to part of the picture.

Is there any artwork or graphic to do this?
I can use a JPEG drawing but the box is square even if the arrow is not.
This is not good.

Also, is there a way to position an inserted JPEG graphic to a certain
location? I am trying to put page numbers (done as JPEG picture) at the same
spot on the bottom of each page. There is no room to use the standard WORD
page numbering so I am doing it this way.

Thanks