Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Kevin

Default Online Forms Questions

Is there a way, when creating an online form, to prevent a user from
proceeding to the next field, until they have entered the required
information into the field that is currently active.
For example, I am creating a form where the user must put in their Division.
The next field is Job Title. I want to be able to force them to put in the
Division, or they can not proceed to the next field.

Thank you for any suggestions.

Kevin