Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Big John Big John is offline

Default Autotext

Can I make a landscape page with a header/footer and a field reference that
will insert where I ask it to?
--
Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Well, the general answer is yes, though I'm not sure exactly what you're
asking for. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...apeSection.htm
for what you may be asking. If you're asking whether you can save an entire
landscape page (with section breaks) as an AutoText entry, then the answer
to that would also be yes.

AutoText Joanne Microsoft Word Help 3 April 12th 08 07:00 AM
Autotext rabbieburns Microsoft Word Help 3 April 30th 06 07:05 PM
AutoText, how do I add the SaveDate function to the AutoText list. PKDance Microsoft Word Help 2 March 24th 05 05:03 AM
Autotext Arthur Microsoft Word Help 0 March 3rd 05 08:34 AM
Need help with AutoText please SP New Users 1 February 25th 05 04:09 PM