Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Steve Baker Steve Baker is offline

Default How do I print the window with toolbars and rulers?

I am trying to print a "picture" of the window which includes the formatting
and standard toolbar, status bar, and rulers, with all icons listed on each
toolbar. It is for a worksheet in my Tech. Apps. class. I don't know how to
do this process. Please help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The simplest way is to use PrintScreen to copy the screen to the Clipboard,
then Paste to insert it into your Word document. For anything more involved,
you'll want a dedicated screen capture utility such as SnagIt
(www.techsmith.com).