Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RoyR RoyR is offline

Default Form Field length limits?

I'm trying to insert a drop down form field into a protected form. I'd like
the user to be able to select one of two choices. Depending on that choice,
that field would then be filled with a specific paragraph of text. When I
try to insert this as a drop down form field, I can't find a way to add an
entire paragraph of text (only about one line) is accepted.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Roy

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RoyR RoyR is offline

Thank you for taking the time to reply. I am not having any luck using this
method within a protected form. Am I doing something wrong or does
autotextlist not work within protected forms?