Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Pat Miller Pat Miller is offline

Default Character Map Key Assignment

I am typing text for a booklet on card games. I need to make the club,
diamond, heart & spade available on the keyboard. How do I assign the
symbols from the character map to the keyboard? Can I use function keys 9,
10, 11 & 12 for the assignment? If yes, I would appreciate detailed
instruction on how to do this. If no, please make a suggestion.
Regards,
Pat