Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
stumped in Reno

Default Does anyone have a template for a memorandum of understanding?

I need a very simple one with very basic components.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

This newsgroup doesn't deal with content. I'd suggest searching the web with
Google or MSN Search.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"stumped in Reno" stumped in wrote in
message ...
I need a very simple one with very basic components.

How Come? Michael Koerner Mailmerge 9 February 10th 06 11:29 PM
Global/Master Template [email protected] New Users 1 October 27th 05 03:34 PM
MS Word should support inheritence with regard to templates Ian Microsoft Word Help 3 October 6th 05 05:21 PM
CPU Usage When Working with Templates you created KM1 Microsoft Word Help 3 May 21st 05 11:57 PM
memorandum of understanding, template or sample. Francis Belavendram Page Layout 1 February 2nd 05 12:26 PM