Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
bb

Default Question about propagate labels

Hi, I'm using Word 2002 and I was just wondering: Is the propagate labels
feature only available when you use the mail merge wizard? I don't like
using the wizard, but when I set the mail merge up on my own the propagate
labels button is grayed out. Should this be the case or is there a way to
get that button to work without using the wizard?

Thanks in advance for any information.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
bb

Hi, thank you for your response. I checked your website and found the
information I needed.

Thanks again!