Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
kmcnet kmcnet is offline

Default Extendingn masthead across page width

Hello Everyone and thanks for your help in advance. I am creating a document
where I would like to create a colored box, approximately one inch high, that
starts at the top edge of the page and extends to both the left and right
edges of each page. I have tried using tables and textboxes without success,
either leaving margins at the top or sides. Can someone please tell me how
to go about doingn this?