Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
ItShouldBeEasier ItShouldBeEasier is offline

Default How do I merge a data list with avery 5567 labels in Word 2003

The avery 5567 is not listed in the avery portion of labels available in the
mail merge program. I can download the avery wizard, but can't figure out
how to use it and the mail merge program!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

In spite of the negative comments at the foot of the article, the
instructions on the following web page tell you how to make use of the file
that you have downloaded.

If you want to use mail merge to create labels, after opening the document
that you have down loaded, follow the steps on the following page of fellow
MVP Graham Mayor's website:

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"ItShouldBeEasier" wrote in
message ...
The avery 5567 is not listed in the avery portion of labels available in
the
mail merge program. I can download the avery wizard, but can't figure out
how to use it and the mail merge program!!

Avery 5567 Hanging File labels template Diane S Microsoft Word Help 2 September 2nd 09 03:52 PM
Avery label 5567 is not listed in my Micro Soft 2003. Solution? Dave Pohl Mailmerge 5 December 24th 08 08:59 AM
avery 5567 joe Page Layout 1 June 28th 07 10:16 AM
Mail merge labels with Word 2003 and Excel 2003 Data lost data CT Mailmerge 2 January 24th 07 03:24 PM
How do I download template for Avery labels 5567? Bruns Microsoft Word Help 1 March 13th 05 04:58 AM