Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Andy Roberts Andy Roberts is offline

Default Round number down in mail merge

I have a number being merged from excel which is formatted to 1 decimal
place in excel (e.g. 1.6). When it comes through to word as part of the
mail merge it displays as a true number (1.666666666666667) and I want it to
display to 1dp. I'm aware of switches to control formatting but don't know
how to do this with number formats / decimal places within the word doc.

Can anyone shed light on it?

--
Regards

Andy

Andy Roberts
Win XP, Office 2007

Round numbers to 2 decimal places when using Word Mail Merge ALJ Mailmerge 3 April 30th 23 02:49 PM
Round Down Merge field Niall Mailmerge 2 August 19th 13 09:05 PM
How can you round a number in a non-calculating field? Jerye Microsoft Word Help 7 June 18th 09 05:05 AM
Moving addresses round on mail merge labels? dafttart100 Mailmerge 3 May 23rd 06 05:55 PM
sort mail merge by merge record number nathan Mailmerge 1 August 10th 05 07:09 AM