Mike Williams

Default initials in comment: how to ADD BACK IN?

With Word 2002, Office XP
Somewhere back in prehistory I did something to get rid of the user
information in comments. There's none now. I want my initials back. I've
(un)done all the things in posts about un/hidden text. No luck. I believe
there's some missing code from the comment style. Anyone have a clue how
to fix this? Thanks.
Pat Garard

G'Day Mike,

Please check:
ToolsOptionsUser Information (tab)
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Mike Williams" wrote in message
With Word 2002, Office XP
Somewhere back in prehistory I did something to get rid of the user
information in comments. There's none now. I want my initials back.
I've
(un)done all the things in posts about un/hidden text. No luck. I
believe
there's some missing code from the comment style. Anyone have a clue how
to fix this? Thanks.

Mike Williams

The user information is loaded correctly. Name and initials.

"Pat Garard" apgarardATbigpondDOTnetDOTau wrote in news:O7X#ShDIFHA.3628
@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

G'Day Mike,

Please check:
ToolsOptionsUser Information (tab)

Pat Garard

G'Day Mike,

If you 'hover' the cursor over a comment for a few moments,
do you see your User details?
--
Regards,
Pat Garard