Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JRB JRB is offline

Default restart numbered list

I'm making a Word document with several numbered lists. I can't restart the
numbering on all of the lists, but each list needs to start with 1. I haven't
found a viable workaround. Any ideas? By the way, I'm using formatting styles.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/numbering/...artmethods.htm.

--