Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cj1951 cj1951 is offline

Default Word autosaved repaired doc

I was working on a flow chart when the program froze and restarted. It
autosaved the doc but 1/3 of my chart is gone. It shows that it is repaired.

How do I unrepair this doc so I get it back to where I left off?
I do not want to lose hours of work.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

The data you lost probably never got saved, which is why Word couldn't
recreate it. In other words, I'm afraid there is nothing you can do (besides
recreating the data manually of course). :-(

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP