Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
LindaC LindaC is offline

Default Print multiple pages from multiple sections

I have 4 sections which each have 8 pages. I want to print Pages 2-6 for
each SECTION. Is there a way to do this without hightlighting the selection
of pages. I can't put 2-6 as it only prints the first section. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Try inscribing the ranges you want printed into the Pages: field, like so:

p2s1-p6s1, p2s2-p6s2, etc... with each range separated by commas.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible