Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Gary Gary is offline

Default On doing a mail merge for labels from Word only 4 digits show???

I have all data on my excel spreadsheet but when I am doing mail merge to
print the address labels I only see 4 digits of the zip rather than 5. Any
suggestions? This is the first time I have ever seen this happen.

Thanks,

Gary
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See the zip code section of "Formatting Word fields with switches" on fellow
MVP Graham Mayor's website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.