Deeg Deeg is offline
Junior Member

Exclamation VBA: Macro to find and replace multiple instances of text with form field

I would like to find every instance of text in a document and replace it with a form field. For example: I want to find (he/she) and replace it with a text form field with a default value of he/she. What is key is that I don't know how to find and replace every instance -loop through the entire document. In addition, I want to highlight each instance replaced.

Also does it create a problem if the text being replaced is the same as the new text form field default value?

Please help? Thank you.