#1   Report Post  

Exclamation VBA: Macro to find and replace multiple instances of text with form field

I would like to find every instance of text in a document and replace it with a form field. For example: I want to find (he/she) and replace it with a text form field with a default value of he/she. What is key is that I don't know how to find and replace every instance -loop through the entire document. In addition, I want to highlight each instance replaced.

Also does it create a problem if the text being replaced is the same as the new text form field default value?

Please help? Thank you.

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MULTIPLE INSTANCES OF THE SAME BOOKMARK IN A USER FORM Carol Microsoft Word Help 20 October 3rd 06 12:41 AM
How can I create a macro to find and replace text attributes? pubgal23 Microsoft Word Help 3 September 8th 05 06:09 AM
Find AND Display Multiple Instances Tecsi Microsoft Word Help 2 March 17th 05 12:12 PM
How to replace all instances of a text string with a field referen Robert Kleinschmidt Microsoft Word Help 2 February 16th 05 12:34 AM
Macro to Find/Replace (with MailMerge Field)? aiyou Mailmerge 1 December 8th 04 07:39 AM